Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering & Sciences Publication Pvt. Ltd. (BEIESP) is a registered International body that publishes scientific original cutting edge research articles in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, and Humanities since year 2010. All associated Journals of BEIESP are academic, online, open access (abstract), peer reviewed.
The aim of the BEIESP is to disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Engineering and allied fields, to dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research, to seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally, to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Textile Engineering and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences, to impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research, to solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
We publish two types of issues; Regular Issues and Theme Based Special Issues (announced from time to time). Papers for the regular issues of the journal can be submitted, round the year, electronically. For it, respective journal inform to authors time to time for it.
After the final acceptance of the paper, based upon the detailed review process, the paper will immediately be published online. However, assignment of the paper to an specific Volume / Issue of the Journal will be taken up by the Editorial Board later; and the author will be intimated accordingly. For Theme Based Special Issues, time bound Special Call for Papers will be announced and the same will be applicable for that specific issue only.
All associated journals of BEIESP are academic, online, open access, peer reviewed, ISO certified, approved and indexed by ISI, National Science Library (NSL), National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India. A conference proceeding may be published in any BEIESP journals with following terms and conditions:
- All accepted paper must be original, result oriented, and very true.
- Each paper will be charged with publication fee. For more than or equal to 50 papers, it will be charged by Rs. 700 (USD 20 for overseas) per paper along with a 15 % service tax on the total amount, but in the case of less than 50 papers, it will be charged by Rs. 1500 (USD 30 for overseas) per paper along with 15% service tax on the total amount.
- Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering & Sciences Publication Pvt. Ltd. (BEIESP) is a registered International body that publishes scientific original cutting edge in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, and Humanities for more than 125 countries. Your conference proceeding will be published in the associated journal of BEIESP. It means, your conference proceeding will be available in selected journal database and also BEIESP database. You may select the name of the journal from the associated list of BEIESP to publish conference proceeding. After publishing it, conference proceeding will be property of BEIESP.
- Your Conference proceeding will be available on the database of selected journal. It will be published in a special issue of the journal. Same database will be also available in BEIESP database.
- All the users will be able to download abstract book of the conference. We will provide you full length published paper in your email.
- Papers of the proceeding will be published along with an ISSN. In the published paper, there will be conference name and respective details in the left top corner of the paper and journal name in the right top corner of the paper. It will be available in the very odd page.
- You are eligible to use the journal logo and BEIESP logo for your conference publicity after approval of your conference. 8. You can also use journal template as a conference template after approval of your conference.
If you are agree above terms & conditions then you may contact to director of BEIESP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell #: +91-9669981618, Whatsapp #: +91-9669981618, Skype#: beiesp, Twitter #: beiesp