The Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP) is a registered publication house that publishing scientific, original, cutting edge, peer reviewed🔗 research oriented article (s) of the journal(s)🔗 in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management and Humanities since year 2010. All Journals🔗 of Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)🔗, is online, double blind, open access🔗, peer reviewed🔗, periodical international journal.
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a ‘Journal Publishing Agreement’. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a ‘Journal Publishing Agreement’ form or a link to the online version of this agreement. Concern for the copyright/agreement is compulsory from corresponding author.
The intellectual property and copyright on the original content of all scientific contributions shall remain with the authors. The authors grant, in exchange for publication in the Journal, exclusive licensing of the first publication, giving the Journal the right to produce and disseminate the contributions, whether collectively with other articles or individually, and in all media forms known or to come. In confirming the open access publication of their articles, all authors agree to the Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0🔗)
All rights reserved. No part of the material protected by this copyright notice may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the prior written permission from the copyright owner. However, permission is not required to copy abstracts of articles on the condition that a full reference to the source is given.
The Author (s) may not publish an article anywhere without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author (s) warrants that their article is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or proprietary right of others. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
- Use of Rights: All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patent applications/registrations, and grants or other funding rights. The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the publisher as copyright holder. The right to make copies of this article for their own use, but not for sale.
- Plagiarism of the article: It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that articles submitted to the Journal relating to plagiarism are written with ethical standards in mind. All submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempted plagiarism is found in a published article, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any article which shows clear signs of plagiarism will automatically be rejected and its authors may be banned for a period of 01 year from being published in the journal. In the event of such a situation, the authors will receive appropriate notice.
- Declaration of Competing Interest: All authors must disclose any financial and personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their work. Examples of potential conflicts of interest include employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patent applications/registrations, and grants or other funding. Authors should give their concern about the declaration of competing interest statements during copyright submission of the article to the journal that the authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this article.
- Submission Declaration and Verification: Submission of an article implies, that the work described has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and, that if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright-holder. To verify originality, your article may be checked by the originality detection service like Crossref Similarity Check, Turnitin.
- Changes to Authorship: Author(s) are expected to carefully consider the list and order of author(s) before submitting their manuscript(s) and to provide a definitive list of authors at the time of original submission. Any addition, deletion or rearrangement of author names in the author list should be made only before the manuscript is accepted and approved by the journal editor. To request such a change, the editor must obtain the following from the author concerned: (a) the reason for the change in the author list and (b) written confirmation (e-mail, letter) from all authors that they are accompanied by additional Agree, delete or rearrange. In case of addition or removal of authors, this includes confirmation of the addition or removal from the author. Only in exceptional circumstances will the editor consider the addition, removal or rearrangement of authors after the manuscript has been accepted. While the editor considers the request, publication of the manuscript will be suspended. If the manuscript has already been published in an online issue, any request approved by the editor🔗 will result in a corrigendum. After considering the editor’s request, the author should submit a Content Updation Form🔗 for any corrections.
- Article withdrawal/ rectification: The manuscript (article) will not be withdrawn under any circumstances after publication. The author (s) can make correction/rectification in the final manuscript (article) but no correction/rectification is allowed in the manuscript after publication. Correction/rectification in the article will be possible after valid reasons given by the author and approval by the editor. For this the author will submit the ‘Content Updation Form🔗‘ to the journal.
- Abstracting and Indexing Responsibility: The whole process of inserting any manuscript into specialized indexing and abstract databases (for example – Scopus) is done by their team only. Neither the journal nor the publishing house ‘Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)’ has any involvement in the decision to accept or reject a manuscript from the indexing and abstract databases and does not affect the processing time of the manuscript. For more details, please read indexing policies🔗
- Article Processing Charge (APC): The article processing charge🔗 (APC) which is charged by the publishing house will not be refunded after the publication of the manuscript(s). Also, in case of withdrawal/suspension of the manuscript(s), the publishing house will not return the APC to the author.
- After publication, the above article will be the property of the publishing house ‘Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)’ and its journal.
- For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of ‘Judiciary of Bhopal’ at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Publisher, Journal and Author Rights
In order for Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)🔗 and journal to publish and disseminate research articles, we need publishing rights. This is determined by a publishing agreement between the author and Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)🔗 and Journal. This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright to BEIESP and journal and authors retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. BEIESP and its journal support the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in BEIESP proprietary journal* are defined below:
- For subscription articles: Authors transfer copyright to the publisher as part of a journal publishing agreement, but have the right to:
- For open access articles: Authors sign an exclusive license agreement, where authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher**. In this case authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license (together with Personal Use🔗 rights)
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
*Please note that society or third party owned journal may have different publishing agreements. Please see the journal’s guide for authors for journal specific copyright information.
**This includes the right for the publisher to make and authorize commercial use, please see “Rights granted to BEIESP and Journal” for more details.
Rights Granted to Publisher and Journal
For both subscription and open access articles, published in proprietary titles, Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)🔗 and journal is granted the following rights:
- The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes.
- For open access articles, Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)🔗 and Its journal will apply the relevant third party user license where BEIESP and Its journal publish the article on its online platforms.
- The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication.
- The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
Protecting Author Rights
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. BEIESP and its journals are committed to its authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethic disputes and fraud very seriously.
If an author becomes aware of a possible plagiarism, fraud or infringement we recommend contacting their BEIESP and its journals publishing contact who can then liaise with our in-house legal department. Note that certain open access user licenses may permit quite broad re-use that might otherwise be counted as copyright infringement. For details about how to seek permission to use an article see our permission page.
The opinions expressed and figures provided in this Journals; BEIESP, are the sole responsibility of the authors. The publisher and the editors bear no responsibility in this regard. Any and all such liabilities are disclaimed.
All disputes are subject to Bhopal (M.P.), India jurisdiction only.
Address for Correspondence:
Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)
G: 18, Block-A, Tirupati Abhinav Commercial Campus, Tirupati Abhinav Homes, Ayodhya Bypass Road, Damkheda, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)-462037, India.