Publisher for Periodical Journals | Exploring Innovation | A Key for Dedicate Services | Registration Number: C/819981
Your Email Address
Your Mobile Number
Country Name ---AfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAndorraAngolaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBrazilBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCôte d'IvoireCabo VerdeCambodiaCameroonCanadaCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaColombiaComorosCongo (Congo-Brazzaville)Costa RicaCroatiaCubaCyprusCzechia (Czech Republic)Democratic Republic of the CongoDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEswatini (fmr. "Swaziland")EthiopiaFijiFinlandFranceGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGreeceGrenadaGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHoly SeeHondurasHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMauritaniaMauritiusMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmar (formerly Burma)NamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorth KoreaNorth MacedoniaNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestine StatePanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPolandPortugalQatarRomaniaRussiaRwandaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth KoreaSouth SudanSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTimor-LesteTogoTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited States of AmericaUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaVietnamYemenZambiaZimbabweOther
Please write all author (s) name as appearing in the paper (separated by comma)
Journal Name ---International Journal of Engineering & Advanced Technology (IJEAT)International Journal of Recent Technology & Engineering (IJRTE)International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE)International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE)International Journal of Innovative Science and Modern Engineering (IJISME)International Journal of Inventive Engineering and Sciences (IJIES)International Journal of Emerging Science and Engineering (IJESE)International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Nano Technology (IJAENT)International Journal of Basic Sciences and Applied Computing (IJBSAC)International Journal of Management and Humanities (IJMH)
Journal Email Address (It is available in the acceptance letter and journal website)
The copyright of above article is transferred to above selected journal. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the contribution, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, micro form, electronic form, or any other reproductions of similar nature. The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others.
The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
1. All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patent applications/registrations, and grants or other funding rights. The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the publisher as copyright holder. The right to make copies of this article for their own use, but not for sale.
2. It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that article (s) submitted to journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism. All submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published article, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any article which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for a duration of 01 years from publishing in the journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
3. All authors must disclose any financial and personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their work. Examples of potential conflicts of interest include employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patent applications/registrations, and grants or other funding. Authors should give their concern about the declaration of competing interest statements during copyright submission of the article to the journal that the authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this article.
4. Submission of an article implies, that the work described has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and, that if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright-holder. To verify originality, your article may be checked by the originality detection service like Crossref Similarity Check, Turnitin.
5. Authors are expected to consider carefully the list and order of authors before submitting their manuscript and provide the definitive list of authors at the time of the original submission. Any addition, deletion or rearrangement of author names in the authorship list should be made only before the manuscript has been accepted and only if approved by the journal Editor. To request such a change, the Editor must receive the following from the corresponding author: (a) the reason for the change in author list and (b) written confirmation (e-mail, letter) from all authors that they agree with the addition, removal or rearrangement. In the case of addition or removal of authors, this includes confirmation from the author being added or removed. Only in exceptional circumstances will the Editor consider the addition, deletion or rearrangement of authors after the manuscript has been accepted. While the Editor considers the request, publication of the manuscript will be suspended. If the manuscript has already been published in an online issue, any requests approved by the Editor will result in a corrigendum. After considering the request by editor, author should submit Content Updation Form for any rectification.
6. After publication, article withdrawal, deletion, removal process is not allowed from the journal.
7. The whole process for including any article (s) in the particular indexing and abstracting database is done by their team only. Neither Journal nor publication house ‘Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)’ does not have any involvement in the decision whether to accept or reject an article from indexing and abstracting database and does not influence processing time of the article for indexing and abstracting in the database.
8. Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication may ask article processing charge before the publication of the article that will not refundable. In the case of withdraw of an article, neither article processing charge will refund nor adjust for the future use.
9. For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of ‘Judiciary of Bhopal’ at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Yes, I accept all terms and conditions which are mentioned above for the purpose of publication for above manuscript title in the above selected 'journal'.
Yes, The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the journal from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
Photo ID Proof- It should be author of the paper:
(Passport, Driving License, Green Card, Service Identity Card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, University/ Institute/College Card: jpg,jpeg,png,gif,pdf: max size- 1.5 Mb)