Authors can use their articles, in full or in part, for a wide range of scholarly, non-commercial purposes as outlined below:
- Use by an author in the author’s classroom teaching (including distribution of copies, paper or electronic).
- Distribution of copies (including through e-mail) to known research colleagues for their personal use (but not for Commercial Use)
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially).
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author’s works.
- Extending the Article to book-length form.
- Preparation of other derivative works (but not for Commercial Use).
- Otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts in other works These rights apply for all BEIESP journals authors who publish their article as either a subscription article or an open access article. In all cases we require that all BEIESP journal authors always include a full acknowledgement.